Dead Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Aranza Ayub (Student)
Escape from Hell  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm by Hatta

» Saphira Ayub (Teacher)
Escape from Hell  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm by Hatta

» Step 1: Find a weapon, Step 2:Kill some damn zombies
Escape from Hell  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm by Hatta

» Kaito Akiyama (Student)
Escape from Hell  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Hatta

» Ayumi Akiyama (Student)
Escape from Hell  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm by Hatta

» Stuck in the Demountable
Escape from Hell  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am by Baroness

» The Adventures of three...
Escape from Hell  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am by Hatta

» Escaping Hell
Escape from Hell  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm by Hatta

» WIP WIP WIP
Escape from Hell  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm by Nisha

Affiliates
free forum

Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 am

Escape from Hell

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Escape from Hell  Empty Escape from Hell

Post by Hikuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:37 pm

"Hey you! Slow down!" Hikuro was chasing the girl he just saw out from the kendo club. He knew to now her since Hikuro himself is in the kendo club and saw her a lot of time in the club. Hikuro looked around, lucky there was no zombie around him for the moment, but he still have to be concentrated. "What in the hell is happening here?" He said while hearing more screaming from around the school. He hope that were more survived people beside him and the girl he saw.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Escape from Hell  Empty Re: Escape from Hell

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Zakku limped into the Gym and saw Hikuro, one of his students "Hikuro...." He went over to him, "Grab some of the wooden swords, i have two on me plus the display sword and dont make too much noise....."
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm

12:02 AM
she heard someone call out from behind her as she trotted down the hall,she spun around with her Bo in a defensive stance.then she saw it was Hikuro,a student in kendo class.she saw his wooden sword "seems like your alive,i have no clue whats happing but i know i have to get out,so lets work together so we can get out of this hell hole" she mutterd nervously as she came up to Hikuro,she didit like boys but what other chocie did she have."my name is mona by the way" she said cheerly trying to lighten up the mood.But in her head,she was scared as hell.she didit know whats going on.or didit know if her family was safe.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh right… Mona, i remember you" Hikuro looked at the girl once more, he knew it that she was in the kendo club. And one point he heard another voice coming behind, it was one of his teacher, Zakku-sensei. "Zakku-sensei, i doubt that you will become one of them. And i already have my sword." Hikuro showed is sword to the teacher. Hikuro knew the is Zakku is good at kendo. "So how the hell we can get out of here?"

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:04 pm

"I'm not bit i promise, just did a bit of free falling...."He coughed and looked at Mona "Hello Mona, i understand you had always liked the Naganata in the display case, so why dont you run in the room real quick and its yours, it may be dulled but i know your skill can use it." He sat down against the wall holding his leg. "If we can get to the parking lot my car would be more than enough for us to get away in....."
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:13 pm

she heard sensei said display case,of cours how she could forgot.she ran into the room and over to the case and smash it to piceces with her Bo."sorry sensei,ill pay for it later" mona said over her shoulder as she replace her Bo with a Naginata,it may be dull but she knows that after the Edo Period, as the naginata became less useful for men on the battlefield, it became a symbol of the social status of women of the samurai class.so this wepon is perfect for her."got my weapon sensei, im also glad your alive" she said as she ran up to sensei and hikuro and bow to her sensei quickly.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:20 pm

"The problem is how we can get there?" Hikuro asked about his sensei, since there where a lot zombie around the school. "And sensei… do you saw someone else around that were still alive?" Hikuro asked him again hoping that beside him there where still people who were struggling to survive. Hikuro looked at mona with the Nagimata that he just tooled from the club. "Nice weapon you got there Mona".

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

"There were a couple" he said "two boys and Ms. Relic the bio teacher, i allowed them to escape..." I got up slowly and bowed to Mona. "If we're ready then i do know a quick way to the parking lot..." He guided the students out of the gym and walked to a chain link fence. "Mona you first, run towards me then jump on my back to leap the fence. He turned around and kneeled
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 pm

she obey as she ran toward her sensei and put one foot on his back and leapt over the fence and landed in a crouch position with her naginata in a defenseive stance,she quickly scan around her for any sings of movement.then she stood up and turned to face hikuro and sensei."all clear,your turn guys" she said as she waited for them to jump over.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Hikuro stap a little far and run toward his teacher. Just like Mone, he put one foot on the sensei back and jump over the fence and landed with a roll. His sword was beside him, he can't wait to attack. But he knew to do not anything stupid. "Ok, Sensei… you can jump…" Hikuro looked around hoping that crazy zombies don't show around there.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Zakku was unsure if he could climb judging by the size of his foot. He turned to the to see a tether ball pole minuss a tether ball. "Ok one sec kids.." He went to the pole and climbed it like a monkey then balanced himself on the small top part. He then jumped onto the top of the fence and jumped down landing with a crouch. He looked towards his car and saw zombies. "Stay quiet kids and as soon as you see them run from the blue american truck you make a break for it quietly." He picked up a rock and spotted the principals car, a 2011 mitsubishi "So sorry," he threw the rock at the window and the alarm blared causing the zombies to run for the small mitsubishi "Go." he ran with light feet, almost silent steps
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 pm

she silently made soft footsteps as she half walk, half leap towards the sensei truck.as she got to the truck she look inside to see anyone but there wasint.then she did a quick cicrel around the truck to see if there any zombies hiding.she stopped at the passeger side and waited for his comrads to come.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 pm

After sawing Sansei throwing the rock and give them the signal, Hikuro quickly run towards Mona and sensei car. He looked around and din't saw any of that zombie. Hikuro gives a signal to his teacher to go there. Hikuro looked around once more hoping that nothing will get worst. The zombie for now where occupied by the principle car and the sound of the alarm.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:02 pm

He pulled the keys out and unlocked the doors. "Mona and Hikuro, get in." He whispered as he got in the truck. "lock your door before i start it up hikuro, mona you can sit in the back"
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Three Blitz zombies roared stalking their prey that were making they're way out of the school building. They weren't distracted by the annoying car alarm as they could see their prey even if everything was colored red. Pack then moved rapidly accelerating on all fours roaring and diverting the hordes attention to them sending about 10 zombies towards the group of humans meanwhile the circled them from the outside waiting for the perfect moment to lunge in and strike...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Baroness on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Zakku saw from the corner of his eye three fast moving zombies, "Mona get out and help me figt, Hikuro, start the truck and run the regular zombies down" Zakku leaned close to the ground staring down the three unique zombies "Bring it flesh eaters"
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

she stand beside her sensei in her druken monkey style position she learned in kendo class.she staned on one foot and waddle her body a bit,giving a false apperence.she twrilled her nagtinta in the air above her like a baton.then she fell to the ground and leid prone,shifting her weight a bit and leveling her spear a bit she waited for the zoms to come for her for and when the time is right she would lift the spear and the zom would be impaled,hopefully the neck.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mona Toketsu on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

"Me? driving?" Hikuro at first got surprised but he quickly open the door and sit in the driver chair. He quickly turn up the blue truck on. He but in 1st and kick down the pedal gas. He quickly put in 2nd and saw 2 zombies on the way so he decide to go and kill them by run over them. "I'm Sorry…" He looked at them hoping that they will not feel pain.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 pm

The normal zombies swarmed around the truck two of them getting run over the rest however hitting the truck and then managing to topple it over however in the process crushing two more normal zombies but flipping the whole truck over.

Meanwhile the pack rushed forward at about 40 miles per hour two of them heading for the male while one head for the female. It then noticed her falling to the ground and leaped forward intercepting her before she even touched the ground and would knock her flying about 5 feet the force would knock the girls spear out of her hand it would then pounce on the downed prey and attempt to maul her.

Last edited by Baroness on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Zakku saw the creature leap on mona and quickly used his dull metal blade to stab its head with a force to hit its brain "Keep on your toes mona...." he spun to stare down the other two "right here bastards....." he drew a bokken in his left hand and held the dull samurai sword in his right
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 pm

mona shifted her weight and planted the spear on the ground stopping her her mid fall,then she quickly raised her leg and would kick the zom in the face since it leap onto her.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 pm

The male had tried to stab one of the pack members but it left him open as one of the Blitz slashed him horizontally altering his strike and causing him to miss his intended target. The second one would then launch itself at him attempting to tackle him to the floor in order to make him defenseless so it could finish him off.

Meanwhile the Blitz that tried to eat the female was kicked in the face and moved back a bit from the momentum of the strike and then lashed out and would strike Mona from the left attempting to knock her off balance as well.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

"ACK!" he coughed up a little blood and went to his knee suddenly remembering what he did with the zombies on the stairwell. He wiped his blood on the bokken and stood. he turned quickly and held the sword. "Dinner Time...." He waited for them to attack again
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 pm

One of the Blitz zombies turned and then ran at the male at full speed consumed purely by the need to feed, the second Blitz zombie retained some reason and then proceeded from behind at the males blind spot the back of his head and would come from behind attempting to tackle him to the ground or at least give him another slash this time his back as the creature would be coming from behind.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm

It had workeed. Blitzers were smart enough to distract and react, but Zakku thought of this ahead of timehe immediately jammed the wooden sword down th blitzers throat and with the speed of the blitzer causing it to become stuck. then immediately he jumps to the side and moves the dull blade to his side, the blitzer moving to fast to react runs right through the blade cutting it in half horizontally. He then slams the wood sword on the ground and stomps on the other blitz till it stops moving.
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next