Dead Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Aranza Ayub (Student)
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm by Hatta

» Saphira Ayub (Teacher)
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm by Hatta

» Step 1: Find a weapon, Step 2:Kill some damn zombies
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm by Hatta

» Kaito Akiyama (Student)
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Hatta

» Ayumi Akiyama (Student)
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm by Hatta

» Stuck in the Demountable
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am by Baroness

» The Adventures of three...
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am by Hatta

» Escaping Hell
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm by Hatta

» WIP WIP WIP
Let's get the hell out of here! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm by Nisha

Affiliates
free forum

Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 am

Let's get the hell out of here!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's get the hell out of here! Empty Let's get the hell out of here!

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

12:12 2nd floor

Within 30 minutes of his warning a fair part of the school had gone to hell. He saw close friends abandon the other in hopes of saving themselves. It sickened him but whatever he just continued walking forward. A fair number of those things were behind him. "..." They groaned and just kept walking without even noticing Hatarou. This started to freak him out so he walked towards one civilian zombie and looked at it while keeping a fair distance away. He waved his hand in front of it. He whispered to himself, "is it... Blind... Then how the hell is it moving with such accuracy?" He had an idea as he looked at the window close to him. "hm?" He brought the steel shaft up and swung at the glass. It let out a large noise and about 4 of the zombies and launched themselves out of the window. They all fell to the ground and supposedly died he wasn't sure as he didn't check as all he could mutter was. "Idiots... Even in death their all mainly retarded..."

He thought it was strange so far he found no survivors. "Strange is no one is left? I'm alone..." He stood their paralyzed in thought. He had flashbacks of his father and his hardships alone. "No!" He rose up his weapon and was about to slam it into a locker but as soon as the metals were about to clash he stopped. "No... If I do that they'll swarm me... And what would be the point of me dying. If I die then it all goes to waste." He started to walk again as he kept muttering, "I'll find someone who's alive... I have too..." Than far off in the background he heard someone calling out to him... He regained his composure and straightened his glasses and pushed them back to his face. Seems like he found someone or someone found him, "Hello there! Nice to see someone is isn't dead! Just try not making to much noise ok?"
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

https://deadriot.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Let's get the hell out of here! Empty Re: Let's get the hell out of here!

Post by Vincent Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 am

Vincent managed to catch up to the boy and stood next to him, catching his breath for a moment. A zombie passed next to them and must have heard Hatarou talk because it turned and groaned, ready to lunge. Vincent brought the metal bat up in an uppercut, smashing the barrel into its chin and breaking the creature's neck. He grabbed hold of Hatarou's arm without a word and silently opened the door to the classroom behind them. He pulled the other boy in, making sure there weren't any zombies and closed the door behind them as quietly as possible. In a whisper Vincent said, Ok....what the fuck is going on?
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:48 am

He was yanked into the room and he got all ruffled. He himself was wondering the question, what was going on truly. "Well it seems years of movies and video games are coming true... It's the dreaded zombie apocalypse! Now if you please could you let me go! I have to think how we're going to get out of here without causing to much commotion!" He wrestled out of the guy's grip and than walked to the window. He saw all the ways out, their where service entrances and the main entrance but thanks to all the students freaking out and yelling meaning more and more entered into the school. "Damn it!! All of it is blocked... You got any plans?" He just stormed off and sat on a desk while he continued to analyze the outside.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am

Video games? Sorry, I was never really into those as a kid. So what, you're saying these are zombies? Vincent checked behind the teacher's desk in the room, making sure there weren't any zombies before sitting on top of it. He never kept his eyes off the door, watching through the small window built in as numerous zombies trudged through the halls, oblivious to Hatarou and Vincent not five feet away. Screams of dying students and faculty rang out across the campus, horrible sounds that Vincent tried not to dwell upon. So there are freaking zombies outside and....well nope that's all we got. He looked out the window, which over looked the faculty parking lot, they were about 4 stories up and wouldn't survive a fall to the ground, so that was out of the question. We need to get down there, Vincent said, pointing to the parking lot. If we can get to a car, I picked up a few tricks on the streets, I can get one running. Vincent smiled, By the way, I'm Vincent. He put out his hand to the boy he seemed to be stuck with for the time being.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Yup it seems he had forgotten the formalities and shook Vincent's hand. "I'm Hatarou but call me what you like..." He sighed as he walked back to the window and continued to see the destruction outside. Most people would've probably lost it by now but due to his apathy and understanding of "the could unforgiving truth" he was ok, at least mainly. "Ya that sounds like a good idea... So i'll go when your ready seeing you need to calm down a little..." He got up and picked up his broom shaft and prepared himself just in case they would get into a fight on the way down.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 am

I'm ready whenever, Twinkletoes. Vincent laughed, the kid said call him whatever he wanted, so why not make a little joke. Comedy was good in times like these. Vincent walked over to the bookshelf and took out a rather hefty history book. He slowly opened the door and through the book down the hall, creating a loud pop as it hit the floor. Zombies rushed past the room, headed for the door and Vincent and Hatarou walked out quietly, looking for any signs of movement. Where to? Vincent asked in a nearly inaudible voice.
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 am

He gave a little smirk at the dumb name, "I guess i deserved that... Ok let's go." Vincent than threw a large book outside which caused zombies to swarm over to that location. "I say we go downstairs and go from there." He put the shaft on his shoulder and he quietly started to walk toward the stairs and hoped nothing would make to much noise.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 am

Vincent checked over his shoulder one last time to make sure the zombies were still attacking the book before continuing down the stairs behind Hatarou, If we find anyone, we help them, there's strength in numbers, but don't do anything stupid. Vincent said to Hatarou as he watched their back, baseball bat at the ready. They continued down until they reached the ground floor and Vincent muttered, Ok where to next?
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Hm? Cassie said as she was going down the stairs and saw two boys going down from the second floor to the first floor and whispered but loud enough that if they were paying attention they would hear Hatarou she said recognizing the boy from her class and becoming slightly relieved that one of her familiar faces survived. She hoped they would help her maneuver to the Chem lab at least so she could get enough things to make a Molotov cocktail which would be quite useful if they ever hoped to break through what was outside, as she was sure that the ones inside the building were nothing compared to the ones outside of the building where most of the students had ran.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I ran down the stairs as fast as possible, "Hello???" i knew i heard Cassie, the bio teachers voice "Cassie are you down here?" i was still not aware of the fact zzombies were attracted by sound. I kept moving then noticed some coming up the stairs from below me and some coming down from above, I had 4 wooden swords and the dull samurai sword. "Come get some monsters...." I drew two wooden swords and began to fight knowing there were too many "IF I GO DOWN IM TAKING ALOT OF YOU WITH ME!!!!"
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Hatarou started to hear alot of noise come from a teacher. He saw Ms.Relic and Mr.Tensai and he started to start yelling. "Shit!" He wielded his shaft and started to swing it at the incoming zombies. "Mr.Tensai! Don't yell! It'll only draw more to come at us! He himself started to yell which only brought more as he said, He just kept swinging at the undead thankfully they were like ragdolls and even though they didn't die they were easy to knock down.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:30 pm

He didn't recognize the boy well enough but understood and nodded as he kept killing. Then he had an idea. He knew the window was behind him and knew enough physics to realize the outcome "KIDS GET OUTSIDE!!!!!" now he began to make noise purposely to draw attention to himself as he kept going, giving the kids a 10 second headstart before he did his insane idea....
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:36 pm

"Crap!" He didn't trust this guy so he just ran back downstairs and he knew it was to dangerous to go out as of yet so he went to the headdesk and hid under it. "Ms.Relic! Down here! I's hide if i were you!" He just wanted to evade anything stupid and reckless the teacher would do.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:41 pm

He stabbed one in the mouth "9..." he said quietly and fought others with his free sword "8.....7.....6.....5......4......3......2..." He stabbed another in the mouth and spun them while the two were still struggling against the wooden swords "ONE!!!!!" he ran forward pushing the zombies through the window. they flew down 30 feet and used the zombies to soften the landing. They hit the ground, it busted the zombies heads wide open and still hurt on the landing. He was not hurt to much though and made a break for the Kendo club room hoping some of his students made it there.....

OOC: peace out guys and good luck
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Fuck.fuck fuck my life.. Cassie said as she moved down the stairs seeing the second floor but continuing down to the first floor before stopping suddenly in fear as an unearthly roar filled the first floor. A massive hulk of muscle and flesh,the first thing that came into her mind being Brute, stood their eating a student and then looked up seeing her and then started moving towards her. Cassie turned right around and moved to the second floor knocking down a zombie who had stumbled down the stairs and then head straight for the chem lab closing the door and then running towards the vials opening her back quickly and grabbing 4 of them the bottles were thankfully tightly corked. She grabbed the last one H2SO4 and then turned as she saw a zombie enter the room grabbing the nearest bottle which was thankfully ethanol and chucked it at it the zombie being doused in the flammable liquid Cassie pulling out her matches and then lighting one before throwing it at it setting it on fire and then proceeded to exit through the other door to the bio lab. Thank God I didn't quit smoking.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm

After Mr.Tensai's dramatic exit some large zombie had gotten in front of the stairway. He whispered a little, "Shit... That thing is huge... how can i get passed that and back to Relic-sensei... Hm..." He noticed a fire extinguisher and came up with a plan. Unfortunately their was one problem... The glass... He'd have to break it. He took the stapler from the head office and threw it at the glass, it shattered the the large zombie rushed over and started to pound at the extinguisher. Hatarou started to hope that the brute would smash the extinguisher and would make it pop which would make it either explode or zoom into the zombies head, and thats only if it hit the extinguisher.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Cassie quickly ran down the stairs after zipping up her bag and placing the chemicals in the bubble wrap she kept in her office when she was bored so they wouldn't break or crack while she ran. Hatarou! she thought in her mind covering her mouth so she wouldn't cry out in fright seeing the Brute leave the staircase most likely going after him she then proceeded down the stairs and looked just as the brute was engulfed in an explosion from hitting the fire extinguisher This way Cassie said seeing Hatarou and then motioning for him to follow her as she would take another exit considering she knew that most of the people..well now zombies would be at the main exit.

The Brute roared in pain as it hit the fire extinguisher which exploded and then hit the ground launching itself upwards breaking through the ceilings and landing on the third floor. It then roared and made its way around looking for something else to attack as it decided it was too dangerous downstairs not actually knowing what had hit it.

[Brute now on third floor, Exits topic]

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

He followed with Vincent not far behind and caught up with Relic-sensei. "Sensei? Where are we going? and what the hell was that thing? Shit!" He just kept following as he asked, he'd finally lost a bit of his composure at seeing the giant zombie and it's... unique departure.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:03 pm

No Idea but for now we need to get out of here. Cassie whispered to Hatarou Calm down okay? It will be okay...I hope at least its not chasing us right now she said hugging her student trying to calm him down before letting go off him abruptly realizing that she was breaking the student teacher code We need to get to my car, its a Porsche so we'll be out of this place in a jiffy. she said regaining her composure as she opened the side door carefully and saw her car quite a distance away thankfully most of the zombies attention was diverted to the noise another group of survivors were making.

In the distance a Rage Zombie approached the hulking beast seeing two humans emerge from the side of the building and then started to run...or propel since that was exactly what it was doing towards them roaring with a primal fury.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Hatarou ran out of the way and hoped the creature was like a juggernaut and had to stay in one direction as he evaded. "Relic-sensei! Go turn on the car i'll keep it busy! Unless you have something that could stop it!?" He went over to a dumpster near the area and said, "Hey! Tiny! Over here!" He rose his weapon and hit the dumpster letting out a loud clang and hopefully having the beast run over tho his area and leave Sensei alone for the second.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh my fucking god.. Cassie said as she got out of the way of the rampaging beast and then zipped open her bag pulling out a bottle she got from the chem lab, Methanol perfect she said tearing off part of her shirt and then opening the bottle stuffing the fabric inside as she made a makeshift Molotov Cocktail and then pulled out her light lighting it the cloth catching flame and when would lob it at the creature hopefully setting it ablaze.

The creature changed directions after slowing down a bit and then started to chase after Hatarou not noticing Cassie throwing something at it and then getting set ablaze the creature roaring but still undaunted as it did not even feel the fire burning it. It then rushed towards the dumpster picking it up with one of its massive hands and then throwing it to the side looking for the boy its body like an inferno as the fire spread all over it.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Hatarou thinking fast used the distraction of the Rage being set on fire to get behind the dumpster and held on for dear life as the Rage threw it. "Oomph!" He said as the dumpster landed on the ground. He let go and flailed a little. The rage started looking for him and he shakenly got up and hid behind the dumpster still. He was close to Ms.Relic's car and saw the teacher. He looked in the dumpster and found some left over bleach and a little glass jar. He filled up the remaining bleach into the jar and chucked the glass at the Rage. Hopefully it being on fire would cause the jar to either act like an acid or hopefully to make it explode more.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Crap that thing is so strong Cassie said seeing it not even flinch after being set on fire pulling out another bottle this one being H2SO4 and then shaking it up before throwing it aiming for the creatures head she would then run over to her car opening the door and motion for Hatarou to run to her so he could get in so they could escape from the school as they wouldn't be able to kill off the creature.

The bleach turned caustic and melted some of the Rages's skin the creature roaring and then turning around and was then hit in the head by the bottle Cassie threw which melted most of its face rendering it blind and causing it to flail about in a blind rage punching holes through the school wall in an attempt to locate its prey.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatta Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 pm

He really wanted to just get in the car and leave but the thing would probably follow him... Screw it... He filled another jar of bleach and walked over to the car to not catch any attention. Vincent was already in the car in the back seat. He got into the car and said, "Sensei... if it gets close i'll throw this at it..." He closed the door and rolled up the window.
Hatta
Hatta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 pm

It won't get close. Cassie said buckling up and then revving the engine before taking off driving as fast as she could so they would leave the creature behind. Sigh...this day is only going to get worse... she said as they left the school behind seeing the destruction that laid outside I'm going back to my mansion its big and well fortified besides my staff wouldn't let anyone inside except for myself, my father trained them very well. she said looking over at Hatarou and then realizing he must want to return home as well Your parents you want to look for them right?

The Rage zombie heard the car and tried to pursue it but quickly fell behind due to it not being able to see and running straight into a wall breaking it down but being slowed down considerably Cassie and Hatarou escaping its range of hearing, the Rage turning around and going after easier prey...

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next