Dead Riot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Aranza Ayub (Student)
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm by Hatta

» Saphira Ayub (Teacher)
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm by Hatta

» Step 1: Find a weapon, Step 2:Kill some damn zombies
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm by Hatta

» Kaito Akiyama (Student)
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Hatta

» Ayumi Akiyama (Student)
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm by Hatta

» Stuck in the Demountable
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am by Baroness

» The Adventures of three...
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am by Hatta

» Escaping Hell
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm by Hatta

» WIP WIP WIP
The Dojo (Kendo Group) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm by Nisha

Affiliates
free forum

Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:48 am

The Dojo (Kendo Group)

4 posters

Go down

The Dojo (Kendo Group) Empty The Dojo (Kendo Group)

Post by Zakku Tensai Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Zakku drove slowly though the street of zombies. All of them following the sound of the car. He looked in his rearview mirror at Mona "Are you ok?" he still felt pain in his back, but mainly it numbed. The pack of blitzers and the rage had done a number on him. He was lucky to be alive still.
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

The Dojo (Kendo Group) Empty Re: The Dojo (Kendo Group)

Post by Mona Toketsu Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

"ugh, a little dull,sorry i didit help out munch" mona graoned a bit as she sat in the back seat with her nagtmata on the floor.then she realized she didit have her bag,which probulay been riped off by the zoms.mona began to cry a bit."what the hell is going on here." she said as she looked out the window to see the mass chaos in the landscape.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 pm

"Mona....." Zakku himself began to wonder. How could any of this happen? It isnt possible. this is the stuff of nightmares and movies.. How could the dead comeback to life? Why is this happening now? "I honestly don't know Mona.....i wish i did but i don't...." he sighed deeply and looked to his right. They reached his dojo. Just as he was about to turn the car off it sputtered and then stopped. "Good thing we're here." He said "Cars outta gas." He guided the students into his dojo. He closed the metal grate that prevented people from breaking in. Though if those large zombies attacked it wouldn't hold. Of course he has more firepower now.. "Mona if you want there is a shower in the back. I will be right back i must grab somethings." He ran upstairs and into his closet. He grabbed the Naganata he received from a friend as a gift a couple years back and his family sword. He grabbed another Katana and two pistols. He finally grabbed his personal favorite, the P90 SMG with one of the best suppressors equipped to it.
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Hikuro enter the dojo with the others with a sad face on.He remembered his grandpa dojo. "Damn.. please everyone, you have to be safe" He whisper to himself hoping that is family was still ok. Hikuro was looking out of the window to see if any zombie where near there or try to go inside the dojo. He looked at the dojo for a little, he remembered a lot of things that he did in grandpa's dojo. So Hikuro sit down on the floor with a sad face and waiting Mona and Sensei.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 pm

"ok....ill go clean up" mona mumbled as she went to the bathroom,she undrees herself and took a long hot shower.she looked at herself and see brusies on her bodie,she rememberd this morning have a nice shower and.....haveing breakfest with her family.mona creid as she sat down on the white tile floor.after a while she picked herself up and cleaned her hair a bit,she looked at her ragged clothes and noticed a kendo armor on the rack outside the bathroom,so she got on her panteis,t-shirt and the kendo armor without the mask and gloves.soon she got out of the shower feeling like shes going to war which she was.well atleast shell die a samurai.she walked to hikuro and sat beside him.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Zakku walked down stairs to see Mona dressed and ready. Zakku had been upstairs changing out of his button up shirt and slacks into a Gi similar to a ninjas (OOC: as seen in Picture) He handed mona the sharpened naganata and a pistol. "Use the Naganata, only use the pistol when you have no choice." He walked over to the mat where Hikuro and kneeled by him. "Take a shower and get into Kendo armor like Mona, when your done i have a Sword and Pistol for you. I'll also cook something up for you guys" He had His family sword on his back and two small katana blades on his hips. He had the P90 on a strap over his chest. He went into the kitchen and began to cook some basic homemade Ramen Noodles
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 pm

"huh? Ok…" Hikuro was like spacing out of his mind. He decide to go to the bathroom and take a shower. In his mind was only is family. Suddenly Hikuro punched the wall in front of him. "I will found you… i promise!" Hikuro yelled from the bathroom. He get out and get dressed he put on the kendo armor leaving the gloves and the helmet since they were heavy. After that he looked at Mona, he knew that he was not the only one that was worrying about family but she is too. So he decide to sit beside Mona once more.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm

"thank you sensei" she said kindly as she put her Naganata on her lap and put the pistol in one of her pockets in her robe.she sat there thinking about her family,.also what about other stuff,like anime or manga.mona then realized that the world she knew in was forever forgotten.mona stiffled a cry but kept a straight face.then she saw hikuro sat beside her.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Zakku was ready to break down. He sat there cooking ramen wondering what they could do. His family was safe as far as he knew, but those kids would wonder if theres were alive. He couldnt stand those kids being so depressed. So he made a decision. He brought three bowls of ramen into the main dojo and sat down passing out bowls and chop sticks. "I need to know which of you lives closest to this spot." He said out loud. "I know my family is safe in the north, but you two must be worried sick, so we will go to find them."
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Hikuro grab one of the bowl and started to eat it slowly. After he heard about looking for their family Hikuro stopped for a minute and think. "My house is close around here… but i doubt that my family is in my house right now… since they have to work at the time that all this started." Hikuro looked at Mona maybe is better to go to her house since she was more depressed than him.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 pm

"well my little sis and dad might be home,we live in a japanese type house,we have a attic that we keep all our stuff from sakura kons so they mightev gone up there,also we live away from the surburbs so we can have more space." mona mutterd as she ate her food like when naruto did while eating his."but my mom...." she started to say but let the words hung in the air,her mom goes to work at a museum or sakura cons while this happend."i dont know,we could go to my house and get some stuff" she said quietly as she finished her ramen.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Outside of the dojo the zombies about 20 of them suddenly stopped and then all started banging on the dojo walls in the back an odd zombie waited it was as if it was controlling all of them. A roar was heard in the distance and the zombies parted as a two brutes charged forward and broke open the gate before jumping back roaring and waiting as if they were being order to stand down. It was then revealed that the zombies who were merely shuffling around before were Runners as they all sprinted at the dojo trying to break inside. The thinker roared one of the brutes picking up the car the humans had used to get their and then throwing it at the dojo breaking a huge hole into it the zombies flooding inside.

Spoiler:

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Zakku Tensai Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 pm

"SHIT!" he jumped up and drew his two katanas and began slicing. "WATCH YOUR AMMO! YOU HAVE 15 BULLETS TO A CLIP AND ONLY ONE CLIP" He aimed to cut off two of their heads
Zakku Tensai
Zakku Tensai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:38 pm

"FUCK" Hikuro quickly grabbed the sword that Sensei just give to him with is right hand and with the left he grab the gun. Hikuro quickly try to slice one of the zombie heads that was near him. "Damn, there a lot of them!!"

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

The Thinker roared moving its hands as if the runners were merely puppets of its puppet show, Zakku's blade cut off one of the runners head but the other one was mid duck and the blade was lodged into the creatures head and quickly was lost among the chaos as another car flew this time heading straight for Zakku.

Meanwhile the runner that Hikuro was attempting to kill was felled by the strike however Hikuro's weapon was knocked out of his hand by another runner who slashed at Hikuro's chest three more runners charging at Hikuro trying to tackle him to the ground so they could eat him.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona Toketsu Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 pm

mona grabed her spear and charged at the runners,and would swing her spear in a wide arc hoping to cut some runners heads off.then she would then go help hikuro to kill the three zombies that was gana tackle him.
Mona Toketsu
Mona Toketsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Hikuro's sword was nocked from is right hand just like that because of the zombie. He looked at the running zombie that were running to his direction. He point his gun to the zombie and shoot them five times. Hoping that he gets some head shoots.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Baroness Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Suddenly the Thinker decided to call of the zombies after hearing the CLoWnZ in the area and knowing how dangerous they were to zombie forces thanks to their leader's...ability. The zombie onslaught retreated vanishing as quickly as they appeared however before leaving they had destroyed some of the human's weapons. Most notably, Ryu's sword and the P60 SMG during the attack.

Baroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikuro Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

"Huh? they are retreating?" Hikuro got a little surprised when he saw that the zombies retreat from that place. He looked at the others and hoped that they are fine. He looked at his sword and get a little mad "Damn… i'm so weak…". Hikuro is getting angry because of his weakness.

Hikuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum